How to create a private story on Snapchat? Is it possible?
You have your own smartphones these days so what’s the first thing you when you wake up in the morning. Don’t say you have not time to operate mobile phones because these days only social media application downloaded many times. People keep themselves busy while using their social media account. Now, most of you can raise questions like which social media account? So I must say there were many available in your Google or Apple app store that gives you such exceptional features that you were looking for. The application will always get popularity soon if it shows something different what users never watch.
Do you know the sharing stories for 24hrs features? This feature is first introduced by the application called Snapchat app which is now being used daily. Here the application allows you to share snap stories and it will be available just for 24hrs and after that, the story will be invisible. This kind of feature is now available in many other applications like WhatsApp and Facebook and even you will see the story feature on Instagram. Unfortunately, one news I want to share with you that many professional hackers are going in the market and they can misuse your snap pictures or videos which you share once you added them by chance. Let me share a solution for that, why don’t you keep your Snapchat pictures and video in a private story. Follow the steps what you have to do for this-
Steps are given below to guide you for making your snap story private
- You want to make your private story on Snapchat so first open your Snapchat account by log-in.
- On the top-left corner, tap your profile icon
- Next is you will see a button that says “+Private Story” or you will see “+Custom Story” in the stories section. Snapchat will ask you to confirm the private story than just press on Private Story again
- Your next step is to tap on those names which you want to see your private story
- Okay so what you have to do now, take a photo and hit the send button
You will see that snap story you shared, only those can watch which you selected and the rest of others can’t. Now as I said above about professional hackers or same fake person moving here and there so do you know how to block those persons on Snapchat? Watch out-
How to Block Friends or anybody on Snapchat
- Open your Snapchat account first and then swipe left to go to your friend list
- Just locate the name of the person to whom you want to block or remove from your Snapchat
- The third step is just press on the name until it shows some option
- You will see many options so just click on “More”, you will see the option of removing or blocking after that
- If you want to remove him/her press on Remove option. Snapchat send you a pop-up to confirm so press on Remove if you want to